NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Promotion begins March 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m EST and ends on March 29, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST or until all codes have been distributed. Open only to US legal residents, 18 years or older as of time of entry. Not available in Nevada, New York and North Carolina. Limit 1 entry per person/email address for the duration of the promotion period. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. © 2012 Allstate Insurance Company. All rights reserved.
1. Eligibility: The Coupon Code promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The following are not eligible for the Promotion: (1) employees, agents and directors of Allstate Insurance Company ("Sponsor" and "Administrator"), and each of their parent, subsidiary, successors, assignees, and affiliated companies, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"); (2) persons providing support services to any sales agent authorized to represent Allstate Insurance Company or its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliate companies (whether those persons are employed by agent or not); and (3) the "immediate family members" and/or "household members" of any of the persons set forth in (1) or (2) above. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months per year. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and Regulations applicable thereto. Subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Void in Nevada, New York, North Carolina and Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsor: Allstate Insurance Company, 2775 Sanders Road, Northbrook, IL 60062.
3. Timing: The Giveaway begins on March 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends no later than March 23, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET or when all codes have been distributed (the "Giveaway Period"). Entry forms will be available at via sponsorship promotion page on Allstate.com.
4. How to Enter: To enter visit https://www.allstateonline.com/cb/entry and complete and submit the electronic official lead generation form. Form must be completed in its entirety; no fields may be left empty. Incomplete entries are void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Once form is completed, consumer will be asked to click submit and automatically be generated a unique coupon code and directed to the following site (insert link to Turner’s redemption page) and be instructed to use code to redeem access to tournament games being streamed off of CBS/Turner’s website.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Promotion Period. Multiple entries received from any person after the first entry received from that person will be void. Redemption will be a first come first serve basis as there are a limited number of coupon codes available. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Coupon Code Selection Process: Once entrant has submitted his/her information via lead generation form, a unique coupon code will be automatically sent via e-mail to entrant for redemption. Entrant will be instructed to use that code on the following site http://www.ncaa.com/allstate to bypass charge allocated to viewing NCAA basketball games online. Each recipient of the codes must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and selection is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Any potential Promotion recipient is subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator.
Odds of receiving Promotion codes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Promotion Item: Five thousand (5,000) unique coupon codes have been generated as give to the first 5,000 entrants via promotion page on Allstate.com The approximate retail value ("ARV") of this code is exactly $3.99. Codes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Entrants are solely responsible for all data charges. All such charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider.
7. Release: Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, "Giveaway Entities") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Giveaway, or any activity associated herewith.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent for Sponsor's and its agents' use of his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without any further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if the Promotion, or any portion thereof, is compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, any fraud, mechanical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding a prize or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each, a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the such portion of the Promotion.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (4) errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, any error or difficulty which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (6) lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible, unintelligible, invalid or postage-due mail, entries or email. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or otherwise destroyed, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Only one (1) prize will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
© 2012 Allstate Insurance Company. All rights reserved.